[LUG] Laptop recommendations

Hi All,

I know Linux on laptops is the place to look for general advice.
However I know and trust your opinions so I would appreciate suggestions.

I'm considering swapping the *heavy* bag I take to uni for a lightweight
laptop with plenty of battery power.  Ideally I'd like to run Linux and
Windows dual booting on it, so obviously hardware compatibility is a
priority.  Being a wheelchair user a lightweight one is a priority,
otherwise I may as well keep the heavy bag I already have.  I'm assuming
a Centrino is the way to go for long battery life?

I've had a look at the Novatech range and they seem pretty nice.  The
trouble is nobody seems to put a priority on mentioning weight.

Kind regards,

Julian