Re: [LUG] OK so whats wrong with it?

On 09/02/07, Grant Sewell <dcglug@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
One very simple answer to this... pose all questions as a negative,
thus making the default "Yes" reaction a beneficial one. :)

> 'This unknown program which is probably a virus wants Internet
> access.  Shall I not let it?'
>
> (Or... "Shall I block it?")

Wow... I should get paid for this kinda thing. ;)

We could just do the very simple, efficiency-increasing thing done by GNOME, viz., put verbs on the buttons, e.g. "Install virus" and "Cancel" instead of "yes" and "no".

--
Ben Goodger
#391382