[LUG] Mark Shuttleworth interview

Hi all,

just thought I'd let you know I'm getting ready for the third episode
of my podcast and this time around Mark Shuttleworth is the person
lucky enough to be my guest! The formats the same as always, I say as
little as possible and just pass on your questions to him!

If you want to send in some questions either post them on this thread,
to yourquestions@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or visit the site
http://questionsplease.org and you can find a few other ways to leave
a message :-D

Oh, and I'm recording it on the 26th February so if you want to ask a
question leave it with me before then!! (Last few times I forgot to
say when the recording was happening and kept getting questions
afterwards...)

Cheers,

Jon