[LUG] Sabsyon

Hi

I have recently installed the mini version of sabayon on my Acer Travel Mate
C310.  Many distros I have tried tried either don't work at all or don't work
well on it.

Sabyon has found my wireless, screen and Keyspan (Not tested yet).

However I have not been so lucky downloading from Gentoo Portage, and
occasionally windows come up blacked out.  Another thing I have noticed is
that it keeps up a constant "chatter" on my home network.  How can I
investigate this?

Is there any one else in the group using it?

There is a user group I may join.

Thanks

Peter