Re: [LUG] Keyspan adapters - non-free licence

Hi Neil

Thanks for all that, need to do a lot of thinking.

I need the USB serial adapter for my train set when I am at the club.  However
I have kept a Windows partition on the lappy so I can run my train set stuff
from there.  However it seems such a waste of space.  I wanted to take Java
off my windows partition, but I must leave it there for JMRI.

The next problem is configuring the wireless LAN (debian did not find it)  and
the Tablet stuff on my acer.  Roll on the next meeting!

I have at least a Debian system on my lap top now.

Peter