Re: [LUG] PDA M$

On Sat, 2007-02-03 at 22:26 +0000, Ben Goodger wrote:

> As has been pointed out, it's called GPSDrive. I'm not sure how good
> it is...
Thanks I found it. I was looking for a more general search, which seemed
to be hinted at, but the search facility does not get into the programme
descriptions.

Thank you and all who answered my queries on behalf of my friend who,
may be joining the GNU/Linux community if he can get it all together.
Then there's his son and son-in-law next!

james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk