[LUG] Barnstaple Computer Fair

I'd just like to congratulate George Reynolds on spotting the 'gap in the market' for computer fairs in North Devon. I had also been frustrated at not being able to find such functions within easy reach of Bideford.
Certainly I would like to encourage George in his efforts if he does proceed and would certainly attend as a buyer. I may even be interested in a trade stall (I run a small part-time repair/sales business in Bideford).
I haven't been in the North Devon leisure Centre for many years so I'm not sure what facilities they have now but certainly parking would be no problem and it is an ideal location to draw customers from all over North devon.
Anyway all the best George. Incidentally I might also be interested in meeting up with other Linux users/dabblers in the area although I am quite tricky to pin down to times as I tend to be busy a lot of the time.
Shane Humphrey