Re: [LUG] Vista/Nvidia Snigger Snigger Snigger

On 03/02/07, Mike Martin <redtux1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://hardware.slashdot.org/hardware/07/02/03/0110248.shtml

Just too hilarious - the win give me everything now crowd

ooh let me think linux has no hardware support - right?

As every sensible Windows user knows, Linux supports only 1/10th of the hardware that Windows does and requires immense amounts of trickery to get running.
As every Linux user knows, Linux supports more hardware than any other kernel ever, on more platforms and on more CPU architectures with more filesystems and a greater range of size options.

--
Ben Goodger
#391382