Re: [LUG] Linux based Kiosk

Ahem, I am in the early stages of making a Linux Kiosk distribution.

It would be done by May if I got my ass into gear.

I can't really recommend any existing solutions. There was livecd.net
which I liked, though it is not actively maintained anymore.

http://static.natalian.org/2006-01-16/livekiosk-20050710.iso

Reason because livecd.net used a horrible broken build system.

I'll be using new Debian live CD tools for this Kiosk distribution I
have in mind.

It would be motivating for me if I knew I had a customer. ;)

Best wishes,