Re: [LUG] [Fwd: Introducing A Podcast And Book For Newcomers To Linux]

I've looked throuigh the file and am spoilt for choice.  Which is the best one for me ?  I'm really only interested in Open Office and possibly Gimp.

On 2/1/07, Simon Waters <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> www.linuxonthedesktop.org

Received middle of last month, and finally I'm forwarding it to the list*.

I've edited the message down to its bare essentials ;)

Simon

*Malvern was nice.