Re: [LUG] Ink cartridges

I have a brother dcp310 cn printer,  works great, (well did do till I
did apt-get update) but anyhow it works in linux,  brother have gpl'd
the drivers, etc,  so worth looking in to perhaps.

They are not cheap,  150 quid,   but you get what you pay for,  this is
a all in one scanner, printer combo,  scanner also works.

it's also network enabled,

Paul

--

DCLUG Meeting date Thursday 11th January 2007 - PRFC from 7:00

http://www.zleap.net
http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.linux.org