Re: [LUG] OT: Wiki+CMS hybrid...

On 26/01/07, William Fidell <william@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bad points: -
* Categories are not as straight forward as you'd hope

The categories are a bit odd, but fine once you read the documentation and learn how they're meant to be used.

* Templates, and this may be just me,  don't do what you'd expect them to.

It is just you. Bear in mind that the templating syntax is very heavily dependent upon the version of mediawiki in use. Copying from wikipedia never works :)

--
Ben Goodger
#391382