Re: [LUG] Puppy Linux

When I have to swap a Windows machine over to Linux I use "Knoppix"
booting straight  off the CD or DVD. It generally finds all your Drivers
required, or if not has some great tools to identify your hardware. I
can send you one in the post if necessary.

--
Kevin Lucas <kevin.lucas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Minions Shop Cornwall's Top Shop