Re: [LUG] Another Cornwall meeting?

On Sun, 2007-01-21 at 17:27 +0000, Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Ok, the new thread!

I'm feeling envious of all those going to the Paignton meet and
thought I'd have a crack at organising one in mid-cornwall. This would
be St.Agnes, about 10 mins from Truro, but no network connection.

What do people think? Would no network connection be a big deal?
It depends on whether you would be happy to assist a couple of problems I have, which might need a download to fix. In general, I guess I would learn more if it could be practical, though there is plenty to learn with what's in the laptop.
 Is
St.Agnes a bit too out of the way for people?
We have plenty of members west of Newquay.

--
james kilty http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk/