[LUG] Simple Script Problem

Hi

Enough of boring things like magazines, back to train sets.  I have a simple
script to start up my programme.

#!/bin/sh
PATH=/usr/java/j2sdk1.4.2_10/jre/bin:$PATH
cd /home/peter/jmri/1.7.5/JMRI
./PanelPro

Great it works, but when I close the programme I feel I should be
in ......./JMRI, but I am not, I am back where I ran the script.

This is a problem as starting the programme is the last of my worries, I am
more concerned with changing my path to include jre, and dropping myself into
the right sub directory where there is a lot of stuff I want to run.

And now down to the post office to post the mag hard copy!  (And thanks for
the advice on that, I am thinking and working my way down the tutorial).

Peter L-J