Re: [LUG] Attachments ....

Eion MacDonald wrote:
>> My machine rejects all attachments as it is a dual boot Windows/Linux
>> machine with Windows for (external) work and Linux for play so all
>> emails loaded down first in Windows. Only those without attachments then
>> get downloaded into Linux email system.
>>
>> This seems normal to me.
>> eionmac

My machine also dual boots and doesn't automatically reject
attachments.  In Linux they just sit benignly and in Windows my firewall
strips off anything that is executable and dumps it in a vault with an
altered extension.

Some clients show GPG sigs etc as attachments.  It's not a case of
people posting mails as attachments, that sounds more like a
misconfigured mail client.

Kind regards,

Julian