Re: [LUG] Attachments ....

David Brook wrote:
> Without wishing to cause offence, and as a person not in the 'inner sanctum'
> of this forum,   can I ask why people use attachments to post messages to
> the LUG.??
>
> I, and I am sure loads of others, access Email via a windows box and we have
> a policy of refusing attachments.
>
> Is there a specific reason for posting in this way  ?
>

> David
>
> ex Technical Support Team Leader

My machine rejects all attachments as it is a dual boot Windows/Linux
machine with Windows for (external) work and Linux for play so all
emails loaded down first in Windows. Only those without attachments then
get downloaded into Linux email system.

This seems normal to me.
eionmac

--

Regards
Eion MacDonald (eionmac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Unencrypted electronic mail is not secure and may not be authentic. If
you have any doubts as to the contents please telephone to confirm.