Re: [LUG] Radio 4 discusses open source !!

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 09:04:51 +0000
Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/news/inbusiness/inbusiness.shtml
>
> Get it while its there
> Tom te tom te tom
>

> --

I listened to it all, thanks for bringing it to my attention. My main
impression was that the interviewer had only one thought all the time,
namely 'How do you make a profit with free software'? His one problem
all the time was about making money. Sad.

His thinking is still very 20th century, and as some of the
interviewees said, that has changed.

It was also interesting the hear that this country, again, is being held
back by the attitude of management. Plus ça change....

Neil Winchurst