Re: [LUG] Hardware Issues

Check the CPU temp and run a test on the RAM using memtest
(http://www.memtest86.com/)

You may need to replace the CPU cooler or put more thermal compound
between the CPU and the cooler - this sounds like the most likely
problem.

Otherwise faulty ram could do this I think.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Regards,

Mark

--