[LUG] Thanks from the new boy!

Posted by "Berry Christopher" <christopher.berry1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to everyone who bothered with my 'low-level' problem. I am now sorted!
A couple of pointers:
1.How great to have help in this way - I also had help from the Ubuntu forums! Many
willing folk out there!
2. I am the sort of chap who has had enough of the 'Windows straight-jacket' and 1
looked elsewhere and found Linux & YOU - I am sure there are thousands upon
thousands like souls, who, with a little encouragement and knowledge would also move
out!
More power to freedom!
Happy New Year,
Christopher.