[LUG] sound-juicer under Debian Sid....

Faye's new music player (I hesitate to call it an MP3 player, as it
plays OGGs as well) is great, but trying to get sound-juicer to work
under sid on her PC is proving interesting.

Any other mad fools with Debian Sid want to give it a try, and try and
match up their experience with the current bug list. All mine were
marked as fixed.

I filed a bug report, but I have identical (relevant) software (AFAICT)
on another sid machine installed via a different path, that is working
absolutely fine.

Basically it seems to be complaining about the profile, and putting it
in a different bit of the gconf hierarchy? Creating a new profile to
match a working profile isn't doing the trick. Seems the new profiles
are not versioned, when previous gstreamer packages claim that all
Debian gstreamer packages are versioned and parallel installable.

Anyone who understands GNOME want to tell me what I did wrong.

Fortunately I already ripped most of her CDs, but I left some out on
taste grounds previously ;)