Re: [LUG] CUPS, LPR, Network printers

Simon Williams wrote:
> I used the CUPS web interface (the thing on http://localhost:631) and I
> think I've got it all installed properly, but when I tell it to print a
> test page it complains that the quota limit has been reached.
Hi Simon,

Try this url:

http://docs.kde.org/stable/en/kdebase/kdeprint/tips-and-tricks-for-cups.html

I know you probably haven't set quotas, but this site seems to suggest
that if you set them to zero, that's the same as unlimited.  My thinking
is that whatever has imposed a quota behind your back you could override
by setting them manually.

As this is my last post before Christmas;

Nadolig Llawen ich gid :)

(Merry Christmas to you all).

Julian