Re: [LUG] old redhat isos - redhat 6

On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 13:02:06 +0000
stinga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Does anybody know where I could get them?

RH6 is VERY old, I've got quite an archive but that's before my time.
I've got every mainstream free distro since RH7.2, 2001.

RH6 is likely to include some SERIOUS bugs and you will have difficulty using a RH6
box with most other current distributions - obsolete protocols, unsupported options.

>>From the bumpf with 7.2, kernel 2.4, Gnome 1.2, KDE 2.mumble.

Are you REALLY sure you want a distro *that* old?

Why?

--

Neil Williams