Re: [LUG] EDSA Designs Christmas Office Hours

God - 14 days of one of these for each post to list grrrh

> --
> FAQ:
> http://www.dcglug.org.uk/linux_adm/list-faq.html
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
+CgoPwTUXHza4fr!tn!eIlK!oFFSg3lDDB6Ytj6PA29ZaI41H8U+9Hw==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)