Re: [LUG] NHS v Linux

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 09:40:56PM +0000, Simon Waters wrote:

> We even persuaded Matt to pronounce on the topic, as he is the webmaster
> responsible for some of the fully standard compliant, and accessible
> webpages you see before you hit most of these NHS apps.

I spoke to people at Healthspace, and they are aware of it, and we had some
meetings, and in the next version, all browsers will work, I am told. I will
try and get as much done on this as possible.

        * Any views expressed here (if there are any) are my own and
          may not be those of my employer. *

matt

--
Matt Lee