Re: [LUG] NHS v Linux

 > https://www.healthspace.nhs.uk/cbintroduction.aspx
aspx is the extension for a .NET active server page.
early .NET would have been potentially incompatible with browsers other than
IE.
You'd either have to be pretty incompetent to write something in the later
versions that was incompatible with firefox/mozilla, or malicious.
The only reason I can think of for not upgrading from .NET1... to 2.0 (and so
making it easy to produce standards compliant code) is to be able to use
Access backends.
Whatever the reason it makes me want to cry....
Tom te tom te tom