Re: [LUG] Community - it's why we are all here.

Thankyou again Neil and...Neil!

I have to confess that although I've always really respected the
community in terms of their ability to help me while I'm making the move
from proprietary to free software (which happy to say after a year of
using Free Software I'm there now!) I'm only recently starting to
understand that it goes beyond just helping me with free software
issues! And just as another shameless self plug, one of the things
that's helped me to realise this was RMS, Jeremy Allison and Jeff Waugh
talking on my podcast, and agreeing to do it in the first place!! Lol,
here's the plug now, incase you haven't already checked it out
http://questionsplease.org - there's an ogg there too...

Just about to go and sort out my key (only just woke up - yes I'm a gap
year student with no work at the minute!!) and I'll definitely ask for
help with any kind of problem in the future!!

Thanks again for all your help, and enthusiasm!

Jon