Re: [LUG] Transfering GPG key?

Thanks for the reply Neil, I'll see to all of this first thing in the
morning!

I'll also keep in mind about asking about hardware problems on the list
in the future but I think this problem wouldn't have been solved: my
laptop's power connection had started to interrupt so it was pretty
clear, at least I thought it was, that the problem lay with either the
power cable or the connection to the system itself. Add to this that the
laptop was still (just barely) in warranty so the repairs were all free.
In actual fact the repair people replaced the motherboard on the
laptop.

If you do think people on the list could have helped please let me know
so I have a better idea of what people are capable of helping with in
future!

Thanks again,

Jon