Re: [LUG] government e-petitions

Tom Potts wrote:

> Being an opinionated son of a gun I've signed several petitions at
> http://petitions.pm.gov.uk. But only the first one I signed worked  (ie sent
> me a confirmation email and added my name to the list)
> Anyone else had  this problem - the email's not my attitude !
> Tom

I suspect that the whole idea of the site is to make a database of
people who do not blindly follow the spin we are fed every day. Once
they have you down as someone who thinks and dares to voice an opinion
they're not interested in whether you sign any more petitions.
But then, I'm just a simple conspiracy theorist ;-)

James