Re: [LUG] openSUSE 10.2 review

Infact after reading some of what Groklaw has to say I've edited the
post again! I will be changing from openSUSE. It is a good distribution
but I'm not prepared to stand up and support it in the face of the rest
of the community likely as a result of my ignorance!

Basically, I still don't claim to understand the problems with it so
much as I think Novell makes a good case, but I don't think I should sit
on the fence and I'd rather stay on the side of caution and support the
rest of the Free Software community.

Any recommendations? I liked Fedora but that was soo slow to boot. How
unstable is Debian unstable?

Cheers, Jon