Re: [LUG] Ubuntu and freedom?

The case with nvidia pretty much proves the point that neil, simon, Jon
and others have been making.

Because NVIdia provides a proprietary driver there is less pressure to
release specs so 3d can be added to the nv driver

> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
DN0B8EORNdoIu7fxF33kDMPGr1hyEt72rUl8CYKeaWqLQz5exjdqrRw==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)