Re: [LUG] apting after filesystem damage...

Grant Sewell wrote:

> Any thoughts?

I'd probably reinstall or restore from backup.

Looks like you are missing the perl modules for debconf, and not much
else, but my experience is that it is often easier to reinstall, than
patch it up and discover something else vital is broken later.

You can probably install those perl packages, either with dpkg, or if
there is a "loop" in the dependencies, via a LiveCD and telling it where
to the "real" root directory is, but it all gets very hairy and
unsupportable very quickly.