Re: [LUG] Dansguardian was GPL/antitrust

Again it sounds like a mis interpratation of the GPL,

re  Looking at the site they seem to be charging for the corporate
version which has non gpl code in there, whie the normal version is
fully gpl,   I agree with  simon it's not very clear,  whats going
on.    Not sure if its the same type of situation with star office vs
openoffice.org you pay for star office even though openoffice.org is
free,  but they share the same code base,

I am not a lawyer so can't really comment effectivly,

paul

--
http://www.zleap.net