Re: [LUG] Copying to hidden directory

 --

> Neil Williams
Yes I understand that. I have created a folder named .security which I
use for storing my encrypted files. As a hidden folder it is not
normally seen when looking at my home folder in Konqueror. This is just
being extra fussy. It is the only dot folder that I copy files to. If
you really feel that this is not a good idea I will accept your advice
and remove the dot.

It just seemed a tidy way of dealing with a folder that I do not access
very often.

Regards
Neil Winchurst