Re: [LUG] Printer sharing

When I did this a while ago on fedora I had to set up a guest account in
the printer tool and share the printer to this account - so you may need
to do the equivalent in debian

> --
>

> Click
> https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/wQw0zmjPoHdJTZGyOCrrhg==
gBsCEdjUvUOqMRW0Kewn9!a!nqurkHXZev6LhAGheESzH8wYjXloOaA==  to report
this email as spam to Sanctuary Housing's managed spam
filter,BlackSpider. (Do NOT click on 'remove me' or other links from
spam as that usually just confirms your email to the spammers and can
lead to malicious websites)