Re: [LUG] Sarge USB install.

My BIOS will boot from a USB stick, it did recognise  that there was bootable
device but it wouldn't install. I'm fairly sure  it was because  I copied
an iso onto the stick. This would be wrong, wouldn't it ? Should I have
bootdisk files on the stick and the iso on a cd which  would THEN  install
onto the stick ?....
> Thanks for any replies.
> Jon Davey.

Have you tried dd if=<iso file> of=<usb device>

>.......I'm doing all of the preporation on a Windows machine (XP). Sorry I
should have mentioned this before........