Re: [LUG] New Member

Cheers for all your help guys. I will try downgrading the compiler.
I managed to get libpcap to compile - where did it say libcap was the problem?

I have now compiled airsnort, airplay etc so I can do all the cracking
I need to ;-)

Hopefully getting a meeting going in Barnstaple soon. I wouldnt mind
hosting it, but I dont have internet or a phone line at the moment!

Best
George