Re: [LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

Hi Guys

On 30/10/06, Jonathan Roberts <jonathan.roberts.uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That would be fine...I'm looking forward to it! Still no luck trying to
> find a place in Truro with broadband though, the college was about £55
> for an evening! £95 for a saturday which just seemed crazy to me.
>
> I can get a place in St.Agnes which is only 10 mins from Truro, with
> plenty of sockets, but no bb. My search continues...
Isn't it bizarre how things happen. My sister just rang - I had the
wrong date but she rang as I was changing all the details. I pressed
enter and she then informed me I had the wrong date! Never mind - with
another week and order all the bits and pcs (pieces) etc.

I have changed it at Lug and I look forward to seeing you on the 10th!
Does anyone want chips with the talk?
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk