[LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

Hi Guys

On 16/10/06, Neil Williams <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 > Richard: Can you put something on the Meetings Page via the Wiki
please?
Duly added at:
<http://www.dclug.org.uk/linux_uk/events.php>

Could we have a show of hands please? I am actually attending my
sister's phd award thingy in Bristol on the Friday so it would be
useful to know who is coming so I can know whether to rush back or not!

For directions visit:
<http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?
client=public&search_result=&db=pc&lang=&keepicon=true&pc=PL220EN&advanc
ed=&client=public&addr2=&quicksearch=pl22%200en&addr3=&addr1=>

Thanks
--
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk