Re: [LUG] browser usage - the truth is out?

On Saturday 28 October 2006 11:46, Julian Hall wrote:

> If the survey had included the number of votes that would have given a
> better idea of the overall picture.
>

> Kind regards,
>
> Julian

It does show the number of votes cast - below the "graph" :)
I would agree that it is hardly a fair poll, but if it helps to convince a few
IE users to look at Firefox (hey - the Beeb poll says that this Firefox is
good!), then it gets my vote, so to speak!

Mark