[LUG] Password-HELP

Posted by "John Hansen" <john.hansen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have installed Kubuntu today and had to give a username as well as a password. I
tried to avoid this but was obliged in order to proceed with the installation.
Windows98 is still on the PC.
I am now in the position that my username and password fail when I try to log in.
I suppose I now have to delete Kubuntu from the pc and start all over again. However
how do I delete Kubuntu or is there another solution?

John
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG