Re: [LUG] Flash 9 beta

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
> Thanks, I hadn't seen this was out!
>
> You say some people may not be interested but what free alternatives
> are there? I'm aware of some projects that are attempting to engineer
> a compatible free plugin, but is it workable?

Well I don't think the free alternatives are there just yet but as was
mentioned before about some other project, if we use the free plugins
then they're only going to get better.  Although try telling that to a
12 year old stroppy step-daughter who wants to use MSN and MySpace.  I
believe the description she would go under is 'Generation Gimmie' (a
popular quote from Shane on Retro Gaming Radio).

Rob