Re: [LUG] Ubuntu Local Community Team

Hi sounds a good idea,  Do you mean by local as Torbay, or the south
west in general,  if you get hold of cd's you may want to get hold of
some display boxes too, makes any display look much neater.

If you can get some stickers that say FREE may be a good idea to get
some,  so you can stick on these display boxes,  seeing FREE at a
distance will attract peoples attention more,  either that or produce a
simple poster.

Will help when I get back to the UK.  in the meantime I am doing my bit
here in Canada :)

paul