Re: [LUG] Christmas party/meet?

On Saturday 14 October 2006 19:03, Rob Beard wrote:

> But yes, a location and speaker could be a problem.

Well there's only one way to find out...
Let's choose a geographic location, then we can check venue availability. If
we can't get a Christmas venue then we can rethink - maybe do an event in the
new year instead.

Choosing a location is always the hardest part due to the wide area the group
covers...

Regards,
David.

--