Re: [LUG] Location of lug members (inspired by cornish intrest)

Rob Beard wrote:
> Alan wrote:
>
>>Simon Waters wrote:

>>>On past experience, it will be Kai, even if he has to travel half way
>>>around the world to do it :)
>>>
>>>We use to have an Australian on the list....
>>>

>>Isn't technology a wonderful thing! I decided to try my Melbourne
>>Australian post code on Robin's map. Next thing I get an email from
>>Robin to try again - he'd added my little part of the world as an
>>option. Well, wonder of wonders, I'm now on the map. Even if it is an
>>option :D
>>
>>And, yes. The "Australian" is still lurking, and still enjoying the
>>banter. (This may change when the cricket starts, but we won't let that
>>get in the way...)
>>
>>Alan.
>>

> What about the rugby? ;-)
>
> Maybe we should change the lug name to the International Devon &
> Cornwall GNU/Linux User Group. (with the small print reading - Devon,
> Cornwall, Ontario, Melbourne) :-)
>
> Rob

The name does have a nice ring to it!

And Rugby - no. Not in Melbourne. Sydney and Brisbane, but certainly not
here. Melbourne is home to Australian Rules Football. It has the status
of a religion.

Our football seems to be moving into the UK these days, not that I'm all
keen on the name:
http://www.barfl.co.uk/index.php