Re: [LUG] Slightly OT: Anyone on the list got kids at Torquay Community College?

Either that

> or we send a batch of a few thousand Linux CDs to every school in Devon
> & Cornwall.

Well I keep considering ordering loads of ubuntu cds and asking school
to spread them to every student. If any one wants to join me in daring
to ask my SMT to send them out then it would be nice. Also I don't go to
TCC but to TBGS but I think we go to you to swim. Small world eh.

--
Tom (the younger)