Re: [LUG] Jobs: Linux 'geek' required, Truro

On 12/10/06 15:17:33, Matt Lee wrote:
On Thu, Oct 12, 2006 at 02:57:16PM +0100, Paul Clark wrote:

> I thought you all might like to know about a pure Linux job we have
> available in Truro - basically a Linux sysadmin/script
developer/test
> engineer, but deeper programming skills are welcome...

Maybe we need a job board on the site? Seems to be the 'in thing'
right now?

Such things change rapidly and become irrelevant / inapplicable just as quickly so a Wiki page is preferable. If someone wants to create a starter page, I'll update the home page to link to it.

Maybe a "Help Needed / Offered" title page.

--

Neil Williams