Re: [LUG] Multiple users on 1 PC

Grant Sewell wrote:
> <snip>
> If you wanted to get really into it, you could hack around with the uDev
> rules to make it that each known keyboard is assigned unique names (such
> as /dev/mainkeyboard and /dev/extrakeyboard) and then use those unique
> names in your X config... but that might not be necessary. ;)
>
> Grant.

Ahh I see.  I did do a bit more searching and found something or other,
haven't got the link to hand.  I started thinking last night... what if
this could be done in conjunction with LTSP.  I mean, have multiple
keyboards, mice and graphics cards on an LTSP terminal.  I'm sure a
P2-450 or similar with say 128MB memory could run two concurrent copies
of X to connect to an LTSP server?

Rob