Re: [LUG] Location of lug members (inspired by cornish intrest)

On 12/10/06 10:38:26, David Johnson wrote:
On Thursday 12 October 2006 10:17, Robin Cornelius wrote:
> The response to the cornish intrest thread got me thinking that i
> might me nice to have an idea of where other lug members are on a
map
> and so .....I will probably regret this but ....

We actually have a map already:
http://www.frappr.com/dcglug

I remember this one, unfortunately, Galeon cannot display it (non-free flash used) whereas Robin's one does display. (or have I got the wrong URL?) Plus, if the code is portable, we can move Robin's into DCGLUG itself rather than linking to the frappr one. By restricting the addition of new data to known DCGLUG members, we'll avoid the anonymous entries that appear on frappr at the moment.

--

Neil Williams