Re: [LUG] Laptops, Cameroon, Customs and Frustration

Can the cameroon embassy help with this,  I am sure if you wrote to them
and told them what you are doing and why,  they may see that what you
are doing is a good thing and a real benefit to the communities you are
helping, and may even be able to pull a few strings to help.

Paul